Friday, January 31, 2014

Procrastination Wins Again/Cool Idea!

  Sometimes I can't stand myself. Really. Again, I waited till too late to start working on the "Morgan's Lullaby" series to get it up today. I promise it will be up tomorrow. It is turning out well; I just don't have it finished. I mean, it's not like you guys are sitting around waiting for my posts, but I feel an obligation to you guys to get things done on time. So I'm sorry for that. 

   Now, because of this, I came up with a way to make it up to everyone. I will be picking an idea from the comments(if I can get someone to actually comment) and using it in a post for Sunday. The idea can be a prompt, a funny picture to write about, anything. I will even do a shout-out type thing to the person whose idea I picked. I think it's a pretty cool idea. I really hope you guys participate! Please don't be shy. Thanks everyone, and, again, I'm terribly sorry for the post delay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment