Thursday, January 30, 2014

50 Questions About Me!

   As if you haven't already learned enough about me, I've decided to answer 50 questions about myself, so you guys can get to know me even more. I found an awesome survey that seems more than sufficient for my purpose. I am going to answer each one 100% honestly, so I hope you guys like the honesty! 

Q: What's your name?
A: The blogging name I use is David Smart, but my real name is Mason Domke. (Can you blame me for using a fake name? Just look at my real last name.)

Q: What's your favorite sport?
A: Probably Ultimate Frisbee(Yes, that is a real sport) or Soccer 

Q: Do you have a crush?
A: Yes, I do. But I don't think she's into me. I heard she's seeing this dude named Jay Z. 

Q: What's your eye color? 
A: Brown. 

Q: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
A: I would change my nose. It's all round and weird. 

Q: Are you allergic to anything?
A: Nope.

Q: Have you ever broken a bone?
A: Never, luckily. 

Q: What's your favorite movie?
A: 21 Jump Street!

Q: Books or Movies?
A: Movies. When I read a book, I love it. But it is rare I can actually get through one. 

Q: Favorite book?
A: The Giver

Q: What's your favorite website? 
A: Newsana is a recent discovery of mine, and I love it. Very cool. Also, Genuine Awkwardness isn't that bad... (I'm a sellout, I know.) 

Q: Favorite number?
A: 21

Q: Favorite letter?
A: I don't really have one, but if I had to choose, M.

Q: Do you know all of the words to the National Anthem?
A: Not at all. I'm a horrible citizen. 

Q: What's your favorite holiday?
A: Christmas or Easter for sure. 

Q: What song best describes your life right now?
A: It's Time by Imagine Dragons. I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my life. 

Q: What's your favorite band/artist?
A: My favorite band is Imagine Dragons.

Q: What's your relationship status?
A: I'm so single it's not even funny. 

Q: Do you exercise?
A: Yes.

Q: Have you ever thrown up before? If so, why?
A: Yes. I had the flu. (Great subjects here on Genuine Awkwardness, right?)

Q: Are you right or left handed?
A: Right. 

Q: What's your nickname? 
A: Some people call me "Mase", but others have cooler names for me like "Ugly," "That weird kid," and "Freak." 

Q: Do you wear make-up everyday?
A: No, I'm not that cool. 

Q: When's is your birthday?
A: January/21/1998

Q: How do you feel about "YOLO"?
A: I don't see a problem with it. 

Q: What is your favorite quote?
A: "The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Gandhi 

Q: What's the worst thing that has happened to you in your entire life?
A: Probably when my family got broken apart from an addiction. (Mom was on drugs... You can probably guess the rest.)

Q: If you could live in any state, what would it be and why?
A: Alaska because it is so beautiful there. 

Q: What annoys you?
A: When people tweet but don't reply to your texts. When people only look out for themselves. When your friends up and decide they don't want to be your friend anymore. When people forget your birthday. When you try your hardest at something, but everything works against you... The list goes on.

Q: What food do you hate the most?
A: BAKED POTATOES. 

Q: Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?
A: Not anymore. They all died. 

Q: Jeans, skinny jeans, skirts, denim jeans, or crazy-patterned tights?
A: Denim jeans. 

Q: Do you wear your seat belt in the car?
A: Always.

Q: Do you like this survey?
A: So far, yes. 

Q: Who's your favorite super hero?
A: Batman!

Q: Is that your natural hair color?
A: Yes. 

Q: What color eyes would you like to have?
A: I'm gonna keep what I have cause I don't wanna mess up and make myself uglier. 

Q: Do you look like your mom or your dad?
A: Dad.

Q: What's your favorite type of food?
A: Chinese. 

Q: What are three things you can't live without?
A: Sleep, family, and water. 

Q: Who do you miss right now?
A: My really weird, crazy friend Emily. She's kinda gone down hill, and I'd love to be able to help her. Too bad I was an ass. 

Q: On a scale from 1-10, how bored are you?
A: 1. I'm not bored at all. 

Q: If something falls off your bed, do you get off your bed to get it?
A: NEVER. 

Q: How tall are you? 
A: 5' 10"

Q: What's your shoe size?
A: 12 (Men's) 

Q: How would you describe your personality?
A: Very energetic. Motivated. 

Q: What's your favorite type of cheese?
A: String. 

Q: What's your favorite ice-cream flavor? 
A: Cookie dough!!!

Q: What's your life goal?
A: To make a difference in peoples' lives. 


**Phew. That's a lot about me. In the comments, how about some of you guys answer a few of the questions from the survey about yourself?**





No comments:

Post a Comment