Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Struggles (Entry 2)

    Hey guys it's Tuesday here on Genuine Awkwardness(wow, Daily Grace much?), and that means it's time for the second entry of "My Struggles!" I think this list is a little more interesting, so get ready! 


1. Diets: Now you all probably remember this from my last "Hump Day How-To," but I'm restating for the possible new readers. OK. So I am a huge health nut, and that mixed with an obsessive personality makes for an interesting outcome. I just can't do the "normal" version of exercising/dieting. I go way too crazy with it. 

2. Family Gatherings: I used to love being with my family, but now, I really dread it. It seems my family is more like "let's see how many insults we can make about him" than "we love him" nowadays. I don't know. I might just be imagining it...

3. CHEMISTRY: I have always done well in school, but Chemistry class kicked my butt! I can't remember an iota of what I was "taught" in Chemistry at all. You would never guess my favorite subject is science. 

4. Criticism: I know everyone should be able to take constructive criticism, but when I hear someone criticizing me, I immediately get ultra defensive. I know. It's a bad quality.

5. Making People Happy: I am not the type of person who can make someone laugh or happy. When someone I know is sad/crying, I just have to give them their space because I try to help, I will inevitably make things worse. 


**Sorry for the short, crappyish post guys. I'm working on a great "Hump Day How-To" for tomorrow, so make sure to check it out!**

No comments:

Post a Comment