Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Post for Support

   So to start off, this blog has become an extremely important part of my life. Everyday I'm thinking about what to write about and how to make sure you guys have a great reading experience. And the best part is I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. I feel this blog is my way to reach out into the world from my small city. More importantly, I want this to be a place where you guys come and escape from your daily problems. This brings me to the main reason for this particular post. My ultimate goal is to have this blog kinda run by you guys guiding me with what you like/don't like, but for that to happen, I need some feedback. I need a comment here and there or a tweet (@GAwkwardness) or an email(davidsmart414@gmail.com). Anything you guys can do. I am here blogging for you. So please feel completely free to reach out to me in any way to tell me your opinions or likes or anything. I'm not trying to force you guys into anything or anything like that, I just need some feedback. That's all. :) Thank you so much. Here's a picture of a baby kangaroo in pajamas because... why not? 


No comments:

Post a Comment