Monday, January 27, 2014

First Week Recap!

    As my first week running this blog comes to a close, I'm realizing just how rewarding blogging is. I haven't gotten a lot of views. I haven't gotten a lot of followers. But I enjoy writing for this blog so much. More than I ever thought I could/would. Every time I see I got even one view, I get so happy because you guys are reading something that I wrote, something that I think. Whether you guys hate my writing or love it, you saw it, and, for some odd reason, that means the world to me. So I want to thank each and every one of you that have viewed my blog/supported it in any way. I know it seems like I'm getting way too worked up over a simple week, but I can't help it. I have never been the popular kid in school or the guy everyone likes, but on here, I feel important. And that's a gift I can't be more grateful for, so thank you all. I am going to work as hard as possible to write content you will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment