Thursday, February 6, 2014

Update!

  This is an add on from my "My Struggle's" post. I wasn't going to add on, but something of interest happened today. I joined the track team! Shocking right? I just... went for it. Conditioning starts tomorrow after school, and I couldn't be more excited. Maybe I won't be great, maybe I won't rank, but this is a pretty big achievement for me. I'm going to give it my all and hope that's enough.

 I'm sorry if you guys don't enjoy my little personal rants. I just need to let some things out. Everyone does. I want this blog to be like a conversation between you guys and me. Hopefully you all like it. I try my best to put out personable material that you guys will like. Thanks for all of the support! :) Here's a picture of a puppy for the people who hated this post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment