Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hump Day How-To (Entry 3)

  Hey guys! Today I'm pretty sick and had to use a sick day for school. So I figured I'd write about how to have a proper sick day. It's more important than you would think!

Step 1: Get as many blankets as you can. Blankets are an important part of a sick day because, if you're like me, you will be leaving your bed as little as possible

Step 2: Gather all of the medicine you're going to need. Cough syrup, cough drops, the works. Better to round them up first thing because you'll be looking for them later, trust me!

Step 3: Get a box of tissues because you will definitely be needing them. 

Step 4: Get a lot of things that will keep you entertained. iPods, books, movies, laptops, any and everything. Between sleeping, you're gonna need something to do.  

Step 5: Get a lot of water in reach. It's important to stay hydrated especially if you have a fever!

Step 6: Shut out the world. By this, I mean lose the phone. Focus on getting better, not other people. As hard as that sounds, it helps a lot

**Hope this helps you guys out! Today, I really had to put it to use, and it works!!! What are your guy's sick day rituals?**

No comments:

Post a Comment