Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snow Is Evil

  So guys, I've been bad. I haven't been posting regularly, and I feel horrible about it. I'm really sorry. But I am going to get better. So for today(more like tonight), I thought I'd tell you what is going on in my life at the moment.

  As you all know, I joined the track team. Practice has been going really well, and I think I might be a good runner. I really do. I've kept up with all of the beat runners in practice(all three practices, I know, so hardcore). Also, I've decided on 3/4 of what events I want to compete in. I want to do the 100m, the relay race, and the long jump. I think. I'm not exactly sure what I'm best in yet. So the list might change.

  As I'm sure many of you can relate to, I haven't been to school in awhile due to snow. I love the break, but I hate not being able to go to track practice, ya know?

  **Very sorry for the boring post. I will pick up the regular routien soon. Also, this post is being made from the Blogger app, so I'm not sure how it will look. Sorry, again.**

No comments:

Post a Comment